Boys & Girls Town of Missouri offers presentations to groups or organizations interested in learning about the services available to children in the State of Missouri who are victims of abuse and neglect. Boys & Girls Town personalizes each presentation to fit the needs of your group or organization.
If you would like additional information about our Speakers Bureau program or would like to schedule a presentation, please email email@example.com.
Some of Boys & Girls Town’s most popular topics are:
- Spotting abuse and neglect and what to do about it
- When is residential treatment for children necessary?
- Foster care and adoption programs
- How to become a foster parent
- Parenting Skills to Keep Families Strong
- Focusing on the good inside a child
- The importance of positive relationships with adults in child development
- Dealing with stress in families
- Encouraging optimism and self esteem in your kids
- Talking with your children – what’s the secret
- Aging out – what happens to children who age out of the foster care system? What can be done to help them?